To assure the long life of your vehicle and keep its warranty valid, regular servicing is a must. Generally recommended at the intervals listed below, regularly scheduled maintenance should be done by properly certified mechanics. Look for the certifications listed below the maintenance schedule.
- Lube & Oil & Filter Change 3 months or 3,000 miles
- Safety Inspection At every engine oil change
- Tire Rotating 7,500 miles
- Windshield Wiper Blades Every year
- Brake Fluid Flush 2 years or 20,000 miles
- Transmission Service 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Transfer Case Service 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Front and Rear Differential Services 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Power Steering Fluid Flush 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Fuel Injection System Cleaning 3 years or 30,000 miles
- Engine Tune Up 3 years or 30,000 miles/varies
- Coolant Flush 4 years or 40,000 miles
- Timing Belt Replacement Varies with vehicle
We pride ourselves on our same day service as well as our 3 Year / Unlimited Mileage warranty.
We are proud to be a certified ATI automotive shop which requires over 200 hundred hours of business and customer service training, all in an effort to create the best service experience for our customers.